Tell us about your suggestions about Cloud Penguin and the forums here.
Forum rules: Before posting please read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90
By winderptv
TameJoshTheBosh Wrote:Yesterday I was mourning over club penguins closure and came across a website called Club Penguin Rewritten and it is pretty much the exact same as club penguin so is it possible for cloud penguin to use Club penguin rewrittens server?

That isn't exactly the same as Club Penguin...It's old Club Penguin. AS2 Club Penguin. Not the one that was discontinued in March. Though, that don't mean we won't think about the suggestion, but as of right now their server is really buggy and we would have to do way more work to get CuP working on that version of CP. I'm not trying to be a jerk here just speaking the truth.

You're suggestion was acknowledged and is being considered.
By TameJoshTheBosh
winderptv Wrote:
TameJoshTheBosh Wrote:Yesterday I was mourning over club penguins closure and came across a website called Club Penguin Rewritten and it is pretty much the exact same as club penguin so is it possible for cloud penguin to use Club penguin rewrittens server?

That isn't exactly the same as Club Penguin...It's old Club Penguin. AS2 Club Penguin. Not the one that was discontinued in March. Though, that don't mean we won't think about the suggestion, but as of right now their server is really buggy and we would have to do way more work to get CuP working on that version of CP. I'm not trying to be a jerk here just speaking the truth.

You're suggestion was acknowledged and is being considered.

ok that is fine xd
By Skydry
#1837 That would be really cool, cause I love that server and CPR is growing really fast really big! they have already over 100.000 registered penguins. So if CuP will be for CPR more penguins would enjoy it.
Attachments
cprewritten.jpg
By tootyta
#1843 While Cloud Penguin isn't necessarily available for Cloud Penguin, I would recommend using WPE Pro. CPRewritten isn't even worth the time for making Cloud Penguin Compatible. I'm surprised all of you are liking CPRewritten, especially since the fact that it's just taking Disney's content and copying it onto their own server. I mean, they basically have no custom content. And all the custom content they do have is lazy/unworked on. I would'nt even recommend playing CPR suggesting that moderator's account got hacked previously. What if the same were to happen to you? Your account could be at risk. There are tons of exploits that CPRewritten could be vulnerable to at any given point. Suggesting the fact that you can already cheat in 1000000 coins in the matter of seconds. I suggest waiting for CuPPs as it will have custom content that is actually worked on. WindowsTV, the main developer of it has worked very hard on it, and trust me, I've seen the content and it's mind blowing. It's all custom; it's as if Disney was still as good as ever and working on Club Penguin. The CuPPs will be something to remember.