Tell us about your suggestions about Cloud Penguin and the forums here.
Forum rules: Before posting please read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90
By rm0
#710 Not a server. Just a room with a quick teleport button on the client. Would be nice :)
By winderptv
#713 I like this idea! Maybe I might make something. We have a handful of rooms in textures that will allow this to be possible! And maybe a nice add-in to teleport you there or I might just put it on the map cause the map change is client side.
By MhX
Asynchronee Wrote:I recall MhX mentioning this was possible at some point. Can we get a confirmation, cap'n? :1f60b:

CuP rooms are available to textures since CuP 1.3. Texture creators can use rooms cup01 to cup10.

The suggestion is to add a room in the map without add-in or textures. Although technically possible, I don't think it's a good idea. CuP is meant to be as clean as possible without add-ins or textures and you add the cheats you want to it.

Adding a custom map with the room would mean that it would have to be re-edited every time CP changes the map for a party, for example. Textures wouldn't have this room too.
By winderptv
Skydry Wrote:So no CuP room? :(

Edit: Winderptv said that it was possible.

So... Nobody said "no there won't be one". MhX said it be a bad idea for it to be built into CuP. Me and MhX answer this topic both differently. Now, I did know what the user meant...they wanted a permanent CuP room. I did know that this was unlikely to happen, that's why I left it out in my reply.

I did say it was possible...with textures, so did MhX when he mentioned texture rooms. I will try to make a CuP room with textures .
By tootyta
winderptv Wrote:
Skydry Wrote:So no CuP room? :(

Edit: Winderptv said that it was possible.

So... Nobody said "no there won't be one". MhX said it be a bad idea for it to be built into CuP. Me and MhX answer this topic both differently. Now, I did know what the user meant...they wanted a permanent CuP room. I did know that this was unlikely to happen, that's why I left it out in my reply.

I did say it was possible...with textures, so did MhX when he mentioned texture rooms. I will try to make a CuP room with textures .

That would be nice.