Show your Textures, get help and resources or request one here!
By winderptv
#1751 I don't think it's possible to add 'mp3' music like CP have done to textures. You would have to add it to a swf like CP does with their room music.
By winderptv
#1762 Well, the easiest way would be to connect all the mp3 files together in an audio editor, for example, Audacity and then save as a new mp3. After this is done import the newly created mp3 into the Flash program you use and either use the code from one of CP's music swfs or just drag and drop it onto the timeline and loop it. If you want there are looping codes on the internet if you want to use them.
By winderptv
#1768 I'm not entirely sure what concert your speaking of. I'm just getting the impression you want to play music for a room. So, that's what I'm continue speaking of. To use music in a room but have done at a certain time you wanna use code to play it when you need it to be played.

https://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/sound.htm - this website will explain to you how to play the mp3 songs. Add it to the concert code you have and it should play when you need it to.
By winderptv
#1770 Oh, I see! Well, yeah like I said just replace the code Club Penguin used with the code the tutorial I sent you shows. You wanna look at step 7 the most, when you get use the code inside of the on (release) inside of the function for the concert.
By winderptv
#1772 It's not that hard you just have to replace the code CP made with this new one and import the audio. I don't know what more I can do for you. I'll look up the function for you that needs to be replaced but I don't know when I can. If I do keep checking back here.

Other then that I don't know what else to say besides you just have to replace the code CP has.