Show your Textures, get help and resources or request one here!
By CPHax2
#106 Is there any party you want to visit but it doesn't have its texture? Or maybe you have an idea for a custom one? Make your request here!
By tootyta
#107 A re-make of Camp Penguin would be nice...
By GustavoErnesto
#262 Tootya previously made a halloween texture with the old puffle design, so, why not a texture with an old cp, old map and old puffle look ¡like the 2009¡
By tootyta
GustavoErnesto Wrote:Tootya previously made a halloween texture with the old puffle design, so, why not a texture with an old cp, old map and old puffle look ¡like the 2009¡

There is already an Old CP texture on the store. "Club Penguin 2006" , made by Winderptv.
By Jake1702
tootyta Wrote:A re-make of Camp Penguin would be nice...

Unfortunately the swfs are nowhere on the internet. (Trust me, I searched. A LOT!) If you can find the swfs I could probably do it.
By tootyta
Jake1702 Wrote:
tootyta Wrote:A re-make of Camp Penguin would be nice...

Unfortunately the swfs are nowhere on the internet. (Trust me, I searched. A LOT!) If you can find the swfs I could probably do it.
]

Uhh, I said "REMAKE". That means making it from scratch...
By bishum
#356 Add The Textures Of Beta party | Server testing | Christmas party 2005 | Valentine's day party 2006 | Easter Egg Hunt 2006 |
Cave Opening Member Party | Christmas party 2006 | Cove Opening Party 2007 | Water party 2007 | Camp penguin 2007 |
Fall Fair 2007 | Winter fiesta-val 2008 | Easter Egg Hunt 2008 | Water Party 2008 | Music Jam 2008 | Paper Boat Scavenger Hunt
2008 | Penguin Games 2008 | Fall Fair 2008 | Halloween Party 2008 | Christmas Party 2008.
By ToastedUniverse
#404 Do you think it would be possible to get the old puffle texture back when club penguin first came out I miss that look and would go well with the old party textures.
By winderptv
ToastedUniverse Wrote:Do you think it would be possible to get the old puffle texture back when club penguin first came out I miss that look and would go well with the old party textures.

Club Penguin 2006 uses the old Puffle sprites, would make sense it's a 2006 texture...as well as that some of Tootyta's textures have old Puffles.