Get help with Textures.
By CPHax2
carrotonpotato Wrote:do i need Adobe Flash to edit/make my own custom textures? Thanks and the reson i ask this is cause i have no money ;_;

No, you don't have to use Adobe Flash. There are other programs that can be used for SWF editing, however from what I heard the files created in other software might not always work as good in the game as they would if they were created in Adobe Flash. I'm not a texture creator though, so it would be better if someone who actually makes custom textures gave an opinion on this.
By winderptv
#576 In views of custom textures, you don't necessarily need Adobe Flash to make them. My first custom texture was made with Sothink SWF Quicker. I did not have Flash at this time. I do however have it now, but it's not my go to program for making custom rooms, I use it a lot to draw and do code that Sothink can't do.

That being said Sothink dose strip some really good code that Flash has due to reasons I have no idea why, I guess they just never updated their code...but I digress, that code is usually used for more advanced CP codes and I don't think a beginner would like to start with that.
Honestly I'd say get both, but you will be spending most time in Sothink.
By carrotonpotato
CPHax2 Wrote:
carrotonpotato Wrote:do i need Adobe Flash to edit/make my own custom textures? Thanks and the reson i ask this is cause i have no money ;_;

No, you don't have to use Adobe Flash. There are other programs that can be used for SWF editing, however from what I heard the files created in other software might not always work as good in the game as they would if they were created in Adobe Flash. I'm not a texture creator though, so it would be better if someone who actually makes custom textures gave an opinion on this.

Oh and about your bot hack were the penguins copy you, either someone get ahold of it or they made their own but a guy name Parrot Boy made/got a hold of it and is caused intense lag at the berg and said it would be worse tommorrow =O
By CPHax2
carrotonpotato Wrote:Oh and about your bot hack were the penguins copy you, either someone get ahold of it or they made their own but a guy name Parrot Boy made/got a hold of it and is caused intense lag at the berg and said it would be worse tommorrow =O

Well, this is off-topic, but that person must have been using a script and not my add-in.