The team will post here any upcoming changes to Cloud Penguin or the forums.
By MhX
#31 If you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7, we recommend to install the latest .NET Framework version before installing CuP.

We can't stress this enough! Please take the time to read our rules: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=1430#p1430.
Download the installer by clicking here.
If you can't follow these rules do not download CuP.

If you are an advanced user, you can check the file hash to ensure the download was successful.
MD5: e4e7472465eec16d65e4eb7f9d7806d8
SHA1: ab449ce05347435b8e6114a62541b6487c0610aa
SHA256: 5689aaca90d92aab88c36f15bb2bed447f42f15bb82e3a8b347dd891846e2b90

After clicking the link above you will see a page similar to the screenshot below.
Wait 5 seconds and click Skip Ad. DON'T CLICK ANYWHERE ELSE!
If a download starts automatically before you click the button, cancel it immediately.
After clicking Skip Ad, a zip file will be downloaded. Save it on your desktop.
The file name is always Cloud Penguin Installer.zip.
If you download a file with any other name, delete it immediately.

Drag "Cloud Penguin Installer.exe" and drop on your desktop.
A warning message may appear. Click Allow on Windows Vista or Yes on Windows 7.
If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 10, click "More Info" and "Run Anyway".
After allowing the installer to run, it will start downloading CuP. Sit back and relax, this part is completely automatic.
While the installer is doing its job, you could read our getting started guide. :1f600:

FAQ:
Q: I keep getting an error saying "Cloud Penguin is only compatible with Windows Vista or higher.". Why?
A: Take a deep breath. Step back. Read the error message. Think for a while. If you still don't know what's wrong, let me try to explain it you, but think for a bit before that. Still blank? No worries, here it goes: you probably don't have Windows Vista or higher. Yes, Windows XP came before Windows 7. And so did Vista. If you are using XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95 or, god forbid, 3.1, you will not be able to run CuP. Sorry. Windows XP is old and Microsoft ceased support for it on April 8th, 2014. Believe it or not, it is 15 years old. Additionally, in our tests CuP did not run properly in Windows XP. So there is no chance, whatsoever, we will be releasing Cloud Penguin in Windows XP. Ever. We are truly sorry. We recommend you upgrading to Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, which have vast improvements. If you can't get an upgrade, our sincerest apologies, you won't be able to run Cloud Penguin.

Q: Can it run on Linux or Mac?
A: CuP uses some Windows-specific code to function properly, and these codes are not available nor portable to other platforms (such as Linux and Mac), making it exclusive for Windows Vista (or newer) users. Users have reported they managed to successfully run Cloud Penguin on virtual machines on Macs, but that is not an officially supported solution. Use it at your own risk.

Q: How do I uninstall CuP?
A: You can uninstall it via Add or Remove Programs. Follow this tutorial if you don't know how to do it.

Q: It keeps showing me the error "Something went wrong while initializing the installer. Download it again."
A: Download the installer again from step 3. If it didn't work, try again in another hour of the day, but make sure to download and run the installer at the same day you downloaded it.
Last edited by winderptv on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Updated link to the Getting Started Guide