Talk about anything related to Club Penguin here.
By Jake1702
#1815 Just in case you didn't know, Club Penguin shut down on March 29th. And since CuP is a Club Penguin trainer, it surely requires Club Penguin to be working. So yeah... CuP won't work anymore, but I've heard rumours that the developers are creating their own private server for use with CuP.
By winderptv
Jake1702 Wrote:Just in case you didn't know, Club Penguin shut down on March 29th. And since CuP is a Club Penguin trainer, it surely requires Club Penguin to be working. So yeah... CuP won't work anymore, but I've heard rumours that the developers are creating their own private server for use with CuP.

Yeah, we are. Working on a post about it. More information coming soon.
By Jake1702
winderptv Wrote:
Jake1702 Wrote:Just in case you didn't know, Club Penguin shut down on March 29th. And since CuP is a Club Penguin trainer, it surely requires Club Penguin to be working. So yeah... CuP won't work anymore, but I've heard rumours that the developers are creating their own private server for use with CuP.

Can't wait to see it! And it will open up so many extra opportunities and features.
By alexkiki1
Jake1702 Wrote:
winderptv Wrote:

Can't wait to see it! And it will open up so many extra opportunities and features.

It will be bad soon. Soonly i will use FreePenguin. Can you use FreePenguin?
By winderptv
alexkiki1 Wrote:It will be bad soon. Soonly i will use FreePenguin. Can you use FreePenguin?

We are working as quickly as possible. We want to make sure that the preexisting island is fully functional as well as with the new features we are adding. This is the difference between us and the "competition" our island will be complete.
By winderptv
alexkiki1 Wrote:There is a new app called Club Penguin Island

Yep. That's why we are making our own game. The true Club Penguin deserves to live on.