Found a bug whilst using Cloud Penguin? Sorry! Please share it with us here, so that we can do better next time.
Forum rules: Before posting please read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90
By winderptv
#1385 Try a fresh reinstall. Uninstall CuP come back to the site and download a new installer. This happened to me once due to my Antivirus software removing the add-in file. If this does not help please reply back!
By BlueKing
winderptv Wrote:Try a fresh reinstall. Uninstall CuP come back to the site and download a new installer. This happened to me once due to my Antivirus software removing the add-in file. If this does not help please reply back!

I did that but when I started the installer my Antivirus keeps deleting something from CuP how to stop it but keep my antivirus working? :1f612:
By winderptv
#1389 Simply, you can disable your antivirus software completely.

If you want to 'trust' each CuP file that gets deleted I must know the name of the antivirus software.
By BlueKing
winderptv Wrote:Simply, you can disable your antivirus software completely.

If you want to 'trust' each CuP file that gets deleted I must know the name of the antivirus software.

Is there a way to keep my antivirus working but get CuP
By winderptv
#1392 Yes, can you please provide the name of your antivirus software?
By BlueKing
winderptv Wrote:Yes, can you please provide the name of your antivirus software?

Norton
By winderptv
#1394 Okay, I'd like you to check out this post here: viewtopic.php?p=904#p904 it has been explained already on how to let Norton trust CuP. To trust separate CuP files that get deleted from Norton read this: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=182&p=511#p511 .
By winderptv
#1396 You may need to trust Cloud Penguin.exe as well.